MONITOR AUDIO IN-WALL WT250-LCR SPEAKER
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The two-way WT250-LCR in-wall model with 5-inch drivers features Monitor Audio's advanced C-CAM® cones coupled with a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. Benefitting from recent design refinements and with 15 degrees of play in all directions, the tweeter's higher resolution output can be directed for ideal imaging and reduced in-room reflections. Between the drivers, a simple crossover design of high-grade audiophile components ensures a smooth transition from dynamic rhythmic lows to finely detailed highs, completing a naturally clean and wide response. By virtue of their rectangular shape, the WT in-wall models can be used vertically in portrait style or horizontally: the ideal aspect for centre-channel applications in discreet CWT-inspired home theatre systems. This model also provides high frequency level adjustment for super-fine audio tuning in acoustically bright or damped rooms.
For the finishing touch, Trimless grilles are held in place magnetically by high power neodymium magnets. All CWT grilles are paintable, additional scrim material is provided.
All CWT models are splash and humidity proof, and feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network.
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically between standard wall studs for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- High frequency level adjustment for localised fine-tuning
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing® – for easy, secure installation
- C-CAM® – Monitor Audio’s distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grilles allow for seamless integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided
- All models are splash and humidity proof
- All models feature dust protection covers
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
|60Hz - 30kHz
|Maximum SPL (single unit in free space)
|Power Handling (R.M.S)
|Recommended Amp Requirements
|30 - 100 W
|Drive Unit Complement
|2 x 5" C-CAM® cone bass driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
|+3dB / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch
|Overall Frame Dimensions
|165.8 x 373.6mm (6 1/2 x 14 3/4") - without grille
177.4 x 385.2mm (7 x 15 3/16”) - with grille
|Cut-out Hole Dimensions
|Minimum 145 x 353mm (5 3/4 x 13 7/8)
Required Clearance for Doglegs in Centre Configuration 400 x 197mm (153/4 x 73/4)
|Tri-Grip® dog fixings
|Gold plated 'push' type terminals
|Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
Please note that shipping can take a few weeks, but we aspire to have it on your doorstep as soon as possible for you to enjoy.