DSP420 IN-WALL LOUDSPEAKER
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The DSP420 In-Wall Loudspeaker System incorporates the result of several years of research and development into innovative technologies.
- Digital inputs 1 x cable, 75Ω, IEC958, 44.1kHz-96kHz.
- FIFO locks at 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96kHz ± 150ppm, PCM and MHR.
- 1 x digital output cable, 75Ω, IEC958, providing a copy of the selected input.
- Processing 1 x Motorola 56364 running at 100MHz.
- Power amplifiers Low feedback complementary bipolar design, with output-stage error correction and twin loop design.
- Treble: 65W RMS.
- Bass: 85W RMS.
- Digital to analogue 96kHz/24-bit. conversion
- Distortion Typically <0.01%, or <0.05% up to full power at all frequencies.
- Noise and hum <-95dBr at all volume settings.
- Acoustic output Typically >104dB spl @ 1m.
- Acoustic noise <15dB spl @ 1m.
- Frequency response 55Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- Crossover Linear-phase ±30º at 2.3kHz.
- Drive units Woofers: 2 x 127mm (5") carbon fibre custom drivers, cast alloy chassis.
- Tweeter: 1 x 25mm (1") aluminium dome neodymium magnet, with protective grille.
- Control 2 x Meridian Comms.
- 9-pin D connector for RS232 PC setup and control, null modem, 9600 baud, 2N1, no handshake.
- Cabinet Aluminium front baffle with sealed, mechanically dampened and insulated acoustic enclosure.
- Dimensions Frame 457mm (18") square x 89mm (3.5"). Hole cutout 420mm (16.54") square.
- Power 100-125; 200-250V AC 50-60Hz. 6VA idle; 200VA max.
- Meridian Audio reserves the right to amend product specifications at any time.
Please note that shipping can take a few weeks, but we aspire to have it on your doorstep as soon as possible for you to enjoy.