MONITOR AUDIO BX CENTRE SPEAKER
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
For the BX Centre we've demolished the limitations of entry-level design by creating a speaker that reproduces voice with unfailing detail and accuracy. Its system of twin 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® drivers and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter complements the driver architecture of other BX series speakers, to create a wide and detailed front sound-stage, characterized by pin-point imaging.
- Versatile 2-way loudspeaker perfect for on-wall applications, stereo or surround.
- Dual 5 1/2" C-CAM® drivers and single 1" C-CAM® tweeter are pitched perfectly for accurate dialogue.
- Acoustically matched with all other BX loudspeakers for precise surround sound imaging and consistent timbre front to back.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes.
|Frequency Response +/- 3dB:||60Hz - 30kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1m):||90 dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS):||120 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS):||20 - 120 W|
|Cabinet Design:||Sealed Cabinet|
|Drive Unit Complement:||2 x 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® bass mid-range driver.
1 x 25 mm (1") gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
|Crossover frequency:||3.2 kHz|
(H x W x D)
|166 x 460 x 165 mm
6 9/16 x 18 1/8 x 6 1/2 inches
|Weight (Individual):||6.18 Kg (13.6 lb)|