MONITOR AUDIO BX1 SPEAKERS
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The innovative BX1 squeezes the performance of a much larger speaker into a format that's easy to enjoy anywhere in the home. A wider more consistent frequency response from its C-CAM® drivers will give you the fidelity and bandwidth you'll need to liberate the essence of your music and film favourites, while leaving the choice of installation options wide open. The two-way BX1 utilises a single 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® bass-mid range driver and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter in a system designed to defy the usual size/performance assumptions.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and a wider bandwidth beyond 30kHz.
- New C-CAM® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes
|Frequency Response +/- 3dB:||55Hz - 30kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1m):||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS):||70 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS):||15 - 70 W|
|Cabinet Design:||Rear ported bass reflex. HiVe®II port technology|
|Crossover Frequency:||3.2 kHz|
|Drive Unit Complement:||1 x 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® bass mid-range driver.
1 x 25mm (1") gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
(H x W x D)
|260 x 165 x 180 mm
10 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 7 1/16 inches
Please note that shipping can take a few weeks, but we aspire to have it on your doorstep as soon as possible for you to enjoy.