MONITOR AUDIO BXFX SPEAKERS
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The versatile BX-FX dual-mode surround speaker adds the facility to switch dispersion for side or rear channel use, allowing the BX-FX to optimise five or seven channel systems. Utilising a single 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver flanked by two 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeters on angled baffles, the super-compact BX-FX is easy to position for amazing surround effects and is available in the BX range of finishes for a closer décor blend.
- Acoustically matched with all other BX loudspeakers for excellent surround sound imaging and consistent timbre.
- Switchable dual-mode design for direct or ambient sound.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and a wider bandwidth beyond 30kHz.
- New C-CAM® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes.
|Frequency Response +/- 3dB:||65Hz - 30kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1m):||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS):||80 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS):||25 - 80 W|
|Cabinet Design:||Sealed Cabinet|
|Drive Unit Complement:||
1 x 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® bass mid-range driver.
|Crossover Frequency:||2.2 kHz|
(H x W x D mm)
287 x 276 x 105 mm
(H x W x D inches)
11 5/16 x 10 7/8 x 4 1/8 inches
|Weight (Individual):||3.62 Kg (8 lbs)|
Please note that shipping can take a few weeks, but we aspire to have it on your doorstep as soon as possible for you to enjoy.