MONITOR AUDIO IN-CEILING CWT160
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The two-way CWT in-ceiling model with 6-inch driver features Monitor Audio's proprietary MMP® II cones coupled with a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. Benefitting from recent design refinements and with 15 degrees of play in all directions, the tweeter's higher resolution output can be directed for ideal imaging and reduced in-room reflections. Between the drivers, a simple crossover design of high-grade audiophile components ensures a smooth transition from dynamic rhythmic lows to finely detailed highs, completing a naturally clean and wide response. By specifying a Round or a Square grille option, Trimless series has been designed to complement any décor.
For the finishing touch, trimless grilles are held in place magnetically by high power neodymium magnets. The CWT range offers a choice of interchangeable round or square grilles, and for the right look in any environment, all CWT grilles are paintable: additional scrim material is provided to help make painting trouble-free.
All CWT models are splash and humidity proof, and feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network.
Please specify between a Round or a Square grille option when ordering.
- 6” driver
- Versatile - Round or Square grille options
- Smaller - Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim - all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip – secure and easy fixing
- MMP® II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
|Frequency Response||60Hz - 30kHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||6 ohms|
|Maximum SPL (single unit in free space)||107.2 dBA|
|Power Handling (R.M.S)||70 W|
|Recommended Amp Requirements||15 - 70 W|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 6” MMPII
cone bass driver.
1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM
pivoting gold dome tweeter
|Acoustic Configuration||2 Way|
|Overall Size||Round: 204.2mm (8 1/16”)
Square: 199.2 x 199.2mm
(7 13/16 x 7 13/16”)
|Mounting Depth||99mm (3 7/8”)|
|Cut-out Hole Diameter||170mm (6 11/16”)|
|Fixing Type||3 position Tri-Grip® dog fixings|
|Cable Connection||Gold plated ‘push’ type
|Construction Material||Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant|
|Pre-Construction Bracket||CB5 (Blue)|
Please note that shipping can take a few weeks, but we aspire to have it on your doorstep as soon as possible for you to enjoy.