MONITOR AUDIO IN-WALL IWA-250 AMPLIFIER
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The third component in the in-wall subwoofer system is the IWA-250 switch mode amplifier: a slim, powerful dedicated design in a heavy-duty 1U rack mount case. Delivering up to 250 watts into 4 ohms, a single IWA-250 will power single or dual IWS-10s to provide higher power levels for larger rooms or to meet customer demands. The IWA-250 can be configured to switch on automatically using input signal sensing, or by using the preferred 12v trigger link from an AVR or system source. The IWA-250 will then automatically be switched on and off with the AVR, TV or system remote control handset.
The amplifier utilizes a cool running Class D power stage driven by a PWM supply with integrated DSP. Filtering and functionality are controlled in the software for precise and reliable operation. The IWA-250 offers a choice of single LFE, balanced XLR and stereo RCA inputs. Output connection is made via two sets of push type terminals to provide connection to one or a pair of IWS-10 drivers. The front panel allows access to all control features for easy adjustment when fitted into a rack bay. An EQ switch offers a selection of music, movie and impact presets for the ideal response in-room. There is also an enclosure switch to calibrate the drive characteristics when the IWS-10 is used within or without the IWB-10 back box.
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- Class D power amplifier delivering up to 250watts into 4ohms (dual IWS-10 drivers)
- High efficiency design resulting in cool running – low thermal output
- DSP controlled with advanced limiters
- <0.5watt standby power consumption (ErP certified)
- DC short circuit protection, over-current and thermal protection
- Volume Control
- Enclosure switch (enclosure or open baffle)
- EQ profile switch (music, movie, impact)
- Phase switch (0-180)
- Crossover control (variable low pass from 40-120Hz)
- Mains power switch
- Power mode switch (auto sense/trigger, off, on)
- Power LED with fault indication.
RCA stereo inputs
LFE input (RCA and balanced XLR)
Two sets of spring loaded push terminals for simple installation of one or two IWS-10
Fused IEC mains socket
Trigger input (3.5mm mono mini-jack socket