MONITOR AUDIO MASS 10 SPEAKER
FREE DELIVERY* T&C'S APPLY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
The compact two-way MASS 10 satellite speaker is a stylish construction of rigid polymer, enveloped in a black cloth finish and crowned at either end with contrasting solid aluminium end caps. Its 1-inch C-CAM® tweeter has a new low-profile design, conceived to maximize performance in reduced cabinet volumes. A 4-inch C-CAM mid-bass driver is tie-bolt fixed to the back of the cabinet for reduced colouration and the Hive® reflex port is rifled to optimise airflow and limit turbulence. The MASS 10 satellite can be wall mounted using a single point fixing located on the rear panel, which dovetails with an optional universal wall bracket for an easy, secure and reliable solution. When wall mounting is not ideal, a dedicated MASS floor-stand with integrated cable management offers a wonderfully stylish alternative.
- 4” bass midrange driver featuring C-CAM® cone technology.
- Specially developed 1” C-CAM tweeter design featuring unique venting and rear loading chamber – low resonance design to provide clean, pure sound.
- Damped polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing.
- The curved shape helps to eliminate un-wanted standing waves.
- Single point fixing (1/4” UNC) for universal wall bracket installation (not provided).
- Concealed, discreet cable termination inside end cap using binding post type connection.
- Single bolt through driver and bracing system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Single rear mounted port featuring HiVe® technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass.
- Black cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps.
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
|Frequency Response||80Hz – 30kHz|
|System Configuration||2- way|
|Driver complement||1 x 4" C-CAM Bass/Mid-range Driver
1 x 25mm C-CAM® tweeter
with vented loading system
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL (each @1M)||104 dBA|
|Power Handling with amplifier
crossover set to 100hz (RMS)
|Power Handling (individual)||40 watts|
|Recommended High Pass
|Bass Alignment||Reflex Rear Ported|
(H x W x D)
|224 x 128 x 128 mm
813/16 x 51/16 x 51/16 Inches
|Weight||1.65kg (3lb, 10oz)|
Please note that shipping can take a few weeks, but we aspire to have it on your doorstep as soon as possible for you to enjoy.